Try making this tasty sole with lemon. It is such a quick and simple recipe that will add a touch of glamour to a wonderful Sunday meal….
· 4 Whole soles
· Flour to coat soles
· 2-3 Lemons
· Olive oil
· Black pepper
· Fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Sprinkle both sides of the soles with salt and pepper.
2. Warm some oil in a frying pan. Then lay the coated soles in the pan to pan-fry.
3. Place the pan-fried soles on an oven safe tray, drizzle over some lemon juice and sprinkle the soles with a little finely chopped parsley. Cook for about 5-10 minutes in the oven at 180ºC and it will be done.
4. This dish may be served together with salad or baked potatoes or chips, etc.
Finally, just pair it with a glass of white wine Vinya Escudé Mil Paraules.
Enjoy your meal!