Learn how to make meatballs with cava. It is an amazingly flavourful dish. Share this meal with someone special and be delighted…
· 24-30 Meatballs
· 1 Large onion
· 7-8 Tomatoes
· 3 Medium-sized potatoes
· 1 Glass of cava
· Olive oil
· Chicken, meat or vegetable stock
1. Cube the potatoes and fry them in olive oil in a frying pan, then set them aside.
2. Coat the meatballs in a little flour and fry them in the same frying pan until golden.
3. Transfer the meatballs to a plate lined with kitchen paper to drain.
4. Pour a little oil into a saucepan and gently fry the finely chopped onion until golden.
5. Then add the grated tomato pulp. Season with salt and add a little bit of sugar. Sauté together stirring often until saucy.
6. Add a glass of cava Reserva Vinya Escudé to the sauce and toss until well blended.
7. Place the cooked meatballs and potatoes in the saucepan and stir into the sauce, then add a little stock, but not to cover. Cook for about 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!