Delicious baked prawns with finely chopped garlic and parsley, paired with a glass of white wine Mil Paraules. Your guests will enjoy this tasty dish…
· 20-24 fresh or frozen prawns
· Olive oil
1. Rinse the prawns and snip off their feelers, drain them and season them with salt.
2. Preheat oven to 150ºC for 10 minutes.
3. Place the prawns one next to the other on an oven safe tray.
4. Bake for 7 minutes at 200ºC. Meanwhile, bash garlic together with parsley in a mortar until finely chopped, then pour olive oil into the mortar while stirring to get a smooth and liquid dressing.
5. Take out the tray from the oven and turn the prawns. Then drizzle over the dressing and bake for another 7 minutes.
Finally, a glass of white wine Vinya Escudé Mil Paraules is the perfect choice to make this dish even tastier.
Enjoy your meal!